As a crypto trader, I confess to joining the world of crypto-currency trading late on. Having heard about Bitcoin many years ago, but deciding not to invest in the opportunity due to not understanding the concept. After all, why anyone would deem a virtual currency as valuable?
I myself, like many others now invested in various crypto currencies, missed an opportunity to make incredible amounts of money.
Back in early 2017 my interest in the world of crypto-currency was re-ignited, having heard about a young entrepreneur who goes by the name of Vitalik Buterin, and of his steely determination to develop Blockchain technology in the form of Ethereum.
I spent a few months sat on the fence. It was only around June of 2017 I finally decided to take the plunge, and invested in some Eth, which I still hold to this day. It was only as I began studying Blockchain technology, dapps, ICO’s and all of the other elements of cryptocurrency, I began to realise there were also a lot of emerging start-ups who are absolutely determined to take Blockchain to the next level.
I began researching into NEO, labelled by some as the “Ethereum of China” – A label that is unfair when you actually delve further into the tech and understand its potential. There are many arguments to suggest that NEO technology is superior to Ethereum, but there are also strong arguments as to why (from an investment perspective) it makes far more sense to invest in Ethereum. I will not entertain the “Ethereum vs. NEO” discussions, as this often descends into “fanboy” my-crypto-is-better-than-your-crypto arguments. In my personal opinion, both technologies can quite happily co-exist, and both will be front-runners in this space, but that is just my opinion.
There are plenty of reddits and websites with tons of information on both Ethereum and NEO, so it is pointless to spend time going over the same information. Do your own research if you do not understand them! Besides, the fact that you’ve searched for HPB means that hopefully you have already done some background research. The point of this post is to discuss High-Performance Blockchain, which has the ERC-20 token HPB I only discovered this coin on the 11th January (5 days ago at the time of writing this), and I would firstly like to give thanks to another redditor (doogie88) for sharing the information on HPB that laid the groundwork for me to explore this fantastic opportunity further.
To read more about the introduction to HPB, please read here: HPB breakdown
Ok so hopefully at this stage you have a basic idea of what HPB is and what the company are trying to do. For anyone too lazy to read it all, here are the salient point in bullets:
• Blockchain technology currently suffers from bottlenecks. These are latency and throughput. Latency is the amount of time you have to wait until a transaction is processed. Throughput is the number of transactions that can be processed in a particular amount of time.
• In theory, if all the peers of Ethereum were to use 10 Gig NIC cards with 16 core processors, they would be able to achieve a transaction rate of around 1,000 TPS (transactions per second). Currently, it handles 15. As Ethereum scales this will not be acceptable, hence the reason for the development of scaling solutions.
• Transactional delays cost people money! If the delay is more than even a few seconds it may be unable to meet user needs, thus seriously reducing the competitiveness of the application. These delays greatly of course affect the general user experience.
• HPB aims to address Blockchain bottlenecks by creating an architecture similar to an API operating system.
• The software architecture element of HPB will provide accounts, identity and authorization management, policy management, databases, and asynchronous communication on thousands of CPUs, FPGAs or clustered program schedulers.
• HPB is a completely new architecture that will be capable of supporting 1,000,000+ TPS and will support authorizations within seconds.
• To achieve this, HPB will harness parallel processing and leveraging specialist TCP/IP offload engine (TOE) Hardware chips
• HPB’s hardware acceleration engine will be able to maintain a large number of conversations with a huge number of nodes, and it will not have to wait until a complete block is released.
• HPB is expected to produce a new block every 3 seconds. At any point, only one producer is authorized to produce blocks. If a block production fails at any time, then crucially that block is skipped.
• It’s estimated that in just 1.5 seconds, a transaction will be identified and confirmed on 99.9% of the blockchain.
• HPB founder Wang Xiao Ming is the author of multiple books, and has been involved in Blockchain technology for many years. Wang Xiao Ming tech blog
• HPB Beta1 is to be launched in Q1 2018
• HPB Beta3 is to be launched in Q3 2018
• HPB full release in 2019
• Partnership announced with CPChain
So why do I think it is such a good investment opportunity? Well apart from the actual project details that sound incredible, there is also the fact that this has almost zero marketing to the western world. Most of the links and images below I found whilst trawling through Chinese websites and they are quite difficult to find with just a standard google search! It’s also currently only listed on two relatively small and unknown exchanges such as Bibox
Even though this exchange is small and relatively new, the trading volume on HPB is already ramping up! As of today, the market cap is tiny and has huge potential for growth, especially if the rumours of being added to Kucoin and Binance actually happen.
I’m extremely excited about this one!
If you feel inclined to donate some ether or tokens, my wallet is: 0xd7FAbB675D9401931CefE9E633Ef525BfBa7a139
Some other useful Links below: HPB Whitepaper HPB News TOE github CPChain partnership website
. Videos - Sorry they are in Chinese and I don't speak Chinese HPB presentation @ blockchain Summit 2017 -In Chinese Video interview of Wang Xiaoming - In Chinese
Various images related to HPB, the TOE NIC card and the founder Wing XiaoMing Close-up of HPB TOE NIC Board HBP card running Wang Xiao Ming Proudly Displaying HPB TOE NIC Board Wang Xiao Ming presentation at Lujiazui Blockchain event Wang Xiao Ming presenting at the BTAS2017 summit Wang Xiao Ming Blockchain presentation Jason Hu presentation at University of Science & Tech in China HPB Hardware development design review HPB – New offices HPB – New office at Christmas more images - 1 more images - 2 more images - 3 more images - 4 more images - 5
My wallet address, if you found this useful and would like to donate is: 0xd7FAbB675D9401931CefE9E633Ef525BfBa7a139
Bitcoin Recovers Strength, But Breakthrough Above $ 13,700. The bitcoin price is up more than 3% and has strengthened with support at $ 13,000 against the US dollar. Bitcoin is now facing strong resistance around the $ 13,650 and $ 13,700 levels. He has already made two attempts to gain strength above $ 13,650, but to no avail. A recent high was formed around $ 13,672 and is currently ... Binance’s Bitcoin ‘Bid-Ask Spreads’ Tighten as Cryptocurrency Markets Mature . Aug 28, 2020 at 10:03 UTC Updated Aug 28, 2020 at 13:56 UTC. Binance CEO Changpeng "CZ" Zhao (CoinDesk archives ... CertiK is a partner backed by Binance—the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by client count. There is no discounting the possibility of a listing at Binance or its DEX in the future. KAI is building liquidity. Aside from support from Gate.io—from where it carried out its IEO, KAI is now available for trading at UniSwap. To keep up with high demand, the KardiaChain team will provide ... Bitcoin goes Retail; Binance invests in MobileCoin; Vitalik vs. CoinDesk The Blockchain Bitcoin & Crypto Weekly CXO Briefing is all you need to know, each week, jargon free for CXO level business leaders and investors who will use this technology to change the world. Each week we select the 3 news items that matter and explain why and link to one expert opinion . For the intro to this weekly ... Verify and track bitcoin cash transactions on our BCH Block Explorer, the best of its kind anywhere in the world.Also, keep up with your holdings, BCH and other coins, on our market charts at Bitcoin.com Markets, another original and free service from Bitcoin.com. The post Bitcoin Cash Development Fund Receives Massive Support appeared first on Bitcoin News. It might be a slow week of the cryptocurrencies, but the same cannot be said for the world’s leading crypto exchange, Binance. In the latest development, the Malta-based platform announced the official launching of the Panama Project. Binance’s official blog post stated, “Binance is officially launching the Panama project, which aims to help Binance Smart Chain and Binance Chain . It ... 30% off on all self-paced training . 50% off on all Instructor-Led training . Free access to premium content, E-books and Podcasts. Get your writings published
The most interesting is that at the time of growth and decline, information about the further development of the bitcoin and other currencies was published on the Bitcoin.info page, where a lot of ... Check out the Cryptocurrency Technical Analysis Academy here: https://bit.ly/2EMS6nY Join the Cryptocurrency Technical Analysis Academy for $40 off using the coupon code "christmas2019". Join the ... Learn about the different major crypto exchanges out there. I will be hosting a webinar this Monday on Oct 28 at 12 PM EDT. Here are the details: Bryan Downing is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom ... An important warning about another potential new development that could damage faith in cryptocurrency. Follow me on Steemit: http://steemit.com/@lifttheveil... stolen funds, buy bitcoin not lottery tickets, and more! Sign up with coinbase. buy or sell 100 dollars in crypto currency and get 10 dollars of bitcoin for free with this link to coinbase. https ... Today i am taking a Deep look into the new Binance IEO called Harmony. Will harmony have a successful IEO on binance? Yes more than likely! Will Harmony 10x from IEO on binance? it is very ... Binance AIR-DROP and Trading News - Binance Platform Growth Binance Exchange 70,524 watching Live now This Indicator is CRUSHING IT - BITCOIN Going To The Moon?